In this article we will discuss how to create a blog for free and make money. You will discover how to get your blog on the internet and how to make money from it. I will discuss the fact that it is very easy to set up a blog and make money online.
1. First you will need to find a site that offers blogs for free. This is very easy and all you need to do is search Google for “free blogs”, you will discover several sites that offers such a service.
2. You will need to register for the site. They offer three options to choose from; paid plan, free blog with signup, or simply signup. The paid plan is good for helping the site with traffic promotion. You can choose whether to have your blog linked on the website or not. The free blog with signup is good for helping you to get your blog out there and attract traffic. This also gives you a link back to your website which can drive traffic to your site.
3. There is the other option to simply signup. This option is good for helping you to get your blog up and running. You do not need to have a website, you simply need to create a blog. This allows you to have a blog for free.
You can either choose to update your blog with a URL that links back to your website or choose to update your blog with an alternate URL that does not link back to your website. When you choose to update your blog with an alternate URL, it is usually a good idea to change the permalink location on your blog to something that is relevant to your website. This means that when a visitor clicks on your URL, your blog will link back to your website.
When you choose to update your blog with a URL that links back to your website, it is usually a good idea to change the permalink location on your blog to something that is relevant to your website. This means that when a visitor clicks on your URL, your blog will link back to your website.
What you decide is up to you, but hopefully you will see some kind of result.
* First time visitors are always attracted to websites that are free and friendly, not to mention this provides them with a quick and easy way to get to the internet. You need to keep these reasons in mind when you make your decision, and be careful that you don’t alienate your first time visitors.
* Show visitors why you need a blog, and show them how it works. You want to make sure they know that you are a business and an expert on your topic.
* Try to not make it look like an immediate sales page. The visitor might be impressed that you really care about your topics, but make sure they know that you have made a decision to offer them a blog. Keep it casual.
Don’t Give Away
Your blog is not the place where you are giving away your product. You can give away a free item that is relevant to your topic. You should be professional, but not too professional. It is not appropriate to be giving away free access codes to your own software. Offer a free download.
It is normal to want to keep the url short and to the point, but remember that this is your website, and you are giving away a free item that is relevant to your topic. Keep it to one or two words, and make it relevant to your topic.
If your blog has a good title make sure you use that title throughout the blog. The url should also match the title, and you should not use a number when naming the page. A one word url will have the greatest impact, and make your link look better.
The title should be related to your topic, but not direct. It is acceptable to use a synonym of the title of the page, but do not use a word that is a part of your topic. For example, if you are writing about blogging, do not use the word blog. It is better to use a word that is related, such as domain, or blog.
However, if you are writing about SEO, do not use SEO. The url should be seo, but using words related to SEO, such as keyword, or search engine.
How To Create A Blog For Free And Make Money
* You should be able to keep the url simple, but with keywords if you have chosen a topic that is related to your keywords.
If you are on the lookout for blogs to follow in your niche, make sure that you include a few of the best blogs in your feed. When your blog has a good title put that title in your feed, and make sure that your url has the keyword you have chosen in it.
* If you have chosen a keyword for your feed, then you should see a spike in visits in the last day of posting. This will be your filter for what is valuable to your visitors.
* You should see an increase in traffic when you post a new article that is related to your feed. The old posts will start to have a decline in the number of visitors they receive, then you post your new article.
Post New Articles
* You should see an increase in traffic when you add a new post that is related to your feed. Old posts will start to have a decline in the number of visitors they receive, then you post your new article.
* Other sites can be a source of valuable content, and you should see a rise in traffic when you add a new post that is related to a source other than your feed.
* If you have chosen a source other than your feed as a source for a new post, then you should see a rise in traffic when you add a new post that is related to your feed. Old posts will start to have a decline in the number of visitors they receive, then you post your new article.
This is by no means complete, but you should get the idea. Yes you can and should start a free blog and make money with it.
Related Video: How To Create Free Blog Website and Earn Money Online Part-1