There is power in the subconscious mind when you use it in goal setting. There are techniques available to help you reach your goals using your subconscious mind.
The mind is the most powerful tool of all and has the ability to achieve anything in life. If you can tap into your subconscious mind in goal setting you can achieve anything that you desire.
In goal setting you must use the power of the mind. There are several techniques that you can use in your goal setting to help your subconscious mind come to terms with the goal.
Once you have set your goal you must use the power of the mind to help your subconscious mind of what needs to be done to achieve your goal. Your mind is like a robot and you must feed it with the correct data in order for it to do its job.
In goal setting you must use the power of the subconscious mind in setting your goals. There are several techniques that you can use in doing this. There are so many that I can’t possibly go into all of them.
The techniques that I use are:
1. Vision – See what you desire to achieve. Take time to sit back and truly appreciate what you want to achieve in your life. Take time to envision what it is that you want to accomplish. How do you want your house to look? Where do you want to live? What goals do you want to achieve?
2. Desires – Write down the desires you have for achieving your goals. Make sure they are realistic and that they are within reason.
3. Desires – Do a desire inventory – Take your time and write down every single desire you have. Write down everything from the car you want to drive to the house you want to live in.
4. Desires – Make sure they are positive. If you want a new car but only drive the one that is already in your neighbourhood and drives well then it is a negative desire. If you want a new house but live in an established house that you don’t really like then it is a negative desire.
5. Desires – Make sure they are specific. If you want a new car then write down exactly what you want. It doesn’t matter if you want a new car but you don’t have time to get to the dealer. For example, write down the name of the car, the colour, make, model, year, the make of the car – everything.
6. Desires – Make sure they are achievable. There are many techniques you can use to measure your achievable desires. You can use the methods found in the section entitled “Do a desire inventory”.
7. Desire – Make sure they are time bound. If you have a particular goal in mind then make sure that it is specific and attainable. It must be specific in the date you want to achieve it. Finally make sure that it is achievable meaning that there are things you can do to help you reach that goal.
Let’s assume for example that you want to pay off your credit cards. As I mentioned in the previous paragraph you can use the methods I have mentioned in the previous paragraph. I have outlined in another article how to pay off your credit cards. There are many methods to pay off your debts. These methods don’t take into account what it is that you want to achieve.
Well if you are wanting to pay off your debts then you need to work out what it is that you want to achieve. The first step is to determine what it is that you want to achieve. In this example you want to pay off your credit cards.
Here are some questions to ask yourself – What credit cards?
1. What is it that you want to achieve?
2. Who will be involved?
3. What date will it take place?
If you know the first step is to determine what it is that you want to achieve then you have a better chance of achieving it. Once you know what it is that you want to achieve you need to determine who will be involved in achieving it.
You need to know what it is that you want to achieve and then determine who will be involved in achieving it.
Once you have determined the steps that you need to take to achieve your goal you have a better chance of achieving it. If you have your desire inventory then you know what steps are involved.
So once you know what you want to achieve then go get a notebook and write down what you want to achieve.
You need to write it down. You can write what it is that you want to achieve but your subconscious mind will respond to the words you write. Therefore write the words down. You can change the words later if necessary. Just write the words down.
Once you know what you want to achieve then go get a notebook and write down the steps that are involved. What will you have to do, how will you go about it, when will you do it, how will you measure the result, how will you evaluate the outcome, when the next step is needed, etc.
You need to write the steps down so that you have a record of the steps that are needed to achieve your goal. This will serve as a constant reminder. Remember the key is to start, but you can go back and forth between the steps and the result so that you can stay focused. It is important to stay focused in your goal mindset because this will help you to maintain the momentum that will carry you through the process and ultimately achieve your goal.
Related Video: How to Achieve Your Goals: 3 Science-Backed Strategies That Work