There is a trend for seniors to start a new networking marketing business even if they have been in MLM before. Here’s why!
1. There is less competition. This is the main reason why many seniors started a new MLM business. They do not have to face any competition of their friends or relatives from the same company. Now the friends and relatives are not an option because they were part of your previous MLM business. In fact, you have many of them from different countries and their are more competition of their goods in the market.
2. Discounted prices. This is another reason why many seniors start a new MLM business. If you remember, your other MLM business was at regular retail prices or even more. Now that the company has the discount prices, your customers can save lots of money. In addition, there are many Internet sites that sell similar products at cheaper prices. Now you have got more customers than before and the number is increasing every day.
3. Training and Support. Many seniors who start a new MLM business, they have a budget for the training and support that they need. When you had only one company to maintain and operate, you did not have time for training and support. Now that you have two companies to manage, you have time for training and support. You can even expand your product lines as you have more companies to look after the product lines.
Another reason why many seniors start a new MLM business is to stay competitive in the market. This happens when the price of the product is dropping or if the competition is also lowering the price of its goods. Now, you have two companies that are selling the same product at different price. What can you do? That is what many senior executives do. They start a new MLM business to the one that is selling the product at a cheaper price. Now, the price of the product stays the same or is lowered. More competition for your product line. This is another reason why many seniors start a new MLM business.
So, does this mean that starting a new MLM business is no longer a mystery? Not at all. You need not look for the best company to invest in or the one that offers the best product. Instead, you need to do the following:
1. Know your goals – Make sure you know what you want to achieve with your business.
2. Know your goals in terms of hours per week – Know how many hours you need to spend in the business each week to be in a comfortable financial position.
3. Know your goals in terms of skills required – Also know how many hours you need to spend in the business to be considered a competent executive.
4. Know your goals in terms of skills required in terms of time – Know how many hours you need in the business each week to be considered as a leader or someone who can respond to problem.
Again, you need to keep these numbers in mind. Make a plan in terms of hours per week. You need to have that time to invest and grow. If you are looking to start a business this late in life, I recommend you get that time investment from someone who is much more experienced than you.
I have been a senior executive now for over 5 years. I know what it is like to look for a business that would provide me with hours per week and hours of my life. I was looking for something that would give me all the hours in a flexible format. Then I was looking for a product that I know my family would like. Then I was looking for a business model that met all the criteria. It has happened. I stumbled upon network marketing.
Let me give you a rundown of why I like network marketing.
1. Hours per week
This is one of the reasons why I like it. I can run the business in my spare time. It also give me the time that I invest to grow the business. If I choose to, I can go to the beach or to the park and work my business. It is also an option to go on vacation whenever I want and continue to work my business when I come back.
This is one of the reasons why I like it. I know my product and it has a track record in the market. What is more important, my customers are satisfied with their purchases. They use the product regularly. No complaints. They do like it. Even my friends are coming to me to ask what I am doing with my life. Is this one of the reasons why I like this industry?
Let us be honest. Network marketing doesn’t have much of a start up cost. I mean really, the only money you need to spend is the money for your first class airfare and one month of autoship on your monthly product. If you are just starting out, think of what you can do with your money. I have invested my first 2 dollars to start my business. All I did was order some product from the catalog and then ordered another 3 dollars for my monthly product order. I did this for a year and by God’s grace, I survived the year. In those days, the monthly autoship cost about 2 dollars. You can say that I saved a lot of money.
When I came back to the real world, I had saved another 2 dollars and all I did was get my first month’s autoship. Yes, I had to invest my first two dollars.
Remember what I said about people trusting their products? In network marketing, we trust our company. We trust our upline. We trust the products that we sell and the company to stand behind them. People are attracted to us because we have pride in our company. In MLM, we are proud to be involved in the company. Our company represents our industry and our industry is growing. I am proud to be involved in my MLM business. It is a business that has a track record and a track record shows it’s growth.
These are the four main reasons why I like the Network Marketing Industry.